- Wednesday 8:00 PM: Went to my front door to find a box with none other than my Sperry's inside.
- Wednesday 8:05 PM: Tried them on, found them to be much stiffer than the ones in the store I went to, but figured they will break in eventually.
- Wednesday 8:45 PM: Laid my shoes right under the white board in the kitchen as you can see.
- Wednesday 10:00 PM: Took a quick look and gave my shoes a little kiss goodnight before I went up to bed (Still nothing out of the ordinary at this point).
- Thursday 10:23 AM: Woke up ready to start my day off by going to Starbucks in my new Sperry's.
- Thursday 11:00 AM: Went down stairs to find that ONE of my shoes had been caked in this tan colored grease type liquid!
- Thursday 11:00:05 AM: Quickly reasoned that it could either be my dog's food, my mom's lotion, or taco grease (we had tacos the night before for dinner, but I am not a sloppy eater).
- Thursday 11:05 AM: Was rubbing furiously with water and a wash cloth to get the grease off, but was leaving really dark grease spots behind.
- Thursday 11:08 AM: Started sobbing.
- Thursday 11:08:30 AM: Pulled myself together, left my shoe to dry, went to put on my new Keen Arroyo II's (see below), because I wanted to wear a pair of my new shoes and at this point I didn't care which!
- Thursday 11:15 AM: Came back down to find that my new boat shoe had dried with no evidence of the grease and quickly remembered why I love boat shoes so much...
|Note: Picture of replicated events.|
Also, my next post will probably be quick reviews of movies I have watched recently. The movies are: Lincoln, Argo, Zero Dark Thirty, and Django Unchained. I will be seeing Zero Dark Thirty tomorrow so expect those reviews up soon after.
Thanks for reading!